Определение результатов конкурса
- Works submitted to the competition will be evaluated in two stages.
- In the first stage, all the works will be pre-evaluated at a meeting held by Pre-Evaluation Selection Committee members. At the end of this meeting, finalist works will be determined. No more than 1/5 of the works submitted to the competition will be taken for further evaluation.
- Before continuing with the second stage, finalist works will be announced on the internet between 24 and 31 February 2019. Similar and copy works, plagiarism, previously awarded works, and other objections will be decided by the Pre-Evaluation Selection Committee members and due to the reasonable objections, on which the committee will reach a consensus, related works will be eliminated.
- At the second stage, finalist works will be re-evaluated by Final Selection Committee Members. This time, evaluation will be done in two sub-stages. In the first stage, the number of finalist woks will be reduced to 45-50 and, in the last stage, winners will be determined.
- Evaluation of the submitted works will be done based on three critical issues mentioned below.
- Selection and convenience of the topic,
- Quality of humor,
- Originality of drawing.